If you have a 12 month extended visa such as a Thai marriage visa or a Thai retirement visa or if you are the holder of a work permit in Thailand then every 90 days or 3 months you need to report your home address to Thai Immigration. You have to complete a form for this process which they normally hand to your to sign. The form has been listed below.
You can report 15 days before the due date or 7 days after the due date. Note that the 7 days includes Saturdays and Sunday. If you are late then there is a fine for this late reporting. The fines are now 500THB per day for late reporting. You can report in person or you can report via mail. You can also send someone else to do this for you. Most simply do it themselves.
So to sum up your options are:
- 1. Report in person
- 2. Report via registered Thai mail
- 3. Report by sending someone else to do it for you
If you reporting by registered mail in Thailandthen you need to ensure that the following is done
Photocopy of your passport pages with following pages
– front page showing your name / your surname / Passport No.
– current Thai visa in your passport
– last entry stamp of immigration
– last extension of visa paper
- Photocopy of your departure card TM.6
- Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if you have any)
- Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47
- Envelope with 20 Baht stamp affixed and your return address on it
- The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail
Some of the most common immigration offices where foreigners report to would be mainly where there are loads of expats living in Thailand. Note that some allow you to do your reporting on a Saturday such as at Pattaya Immigration. The following are the most common places but you can report during the week at your closest Thai immigration office in Thailand.
- – Thai Immigration in Pattaya
- – Thai Immigration in Bangkok
- – Thai Immigration in Phuket
- – Thai Immigration in Nong Khai
- – Thai Immigration in Rayong
Download Reporting Form
Incoming search terms:
- 1 day late for my 90 day report thailand
- 90 days report work permit
- immigration pathumthani 90days
- khonkaen immigration 90 days report
- Nong khai immigration 90 day check
- papers i need for 90 days report khon kaen
- thailand immigration 90 day reporting
- which bangkok thai immigration offices can you now do 90 day report