If you are in Thailand on holiday or wanting to tour Greece and looking for a visa then you should contact the Hellenic Embassy in Bangkok for assistance. If you are an expat they will also assist you where they can with consulare assistance. Below is a map to the Embassy and their contact details such as their telephone numbers and street address.
Note that the Hellenic Embassy is located very close to the BTS Chong Nonsi Station. You can walk to the Embassy from this BTS station. Note that the Embassy is close to the BNH Hospital in Bangkok and also the Christian University. The area where it is located is called the Bang Rak district of Bangkok.
Greek Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Address:Unit Νο.100/41, Sathorn Nakorn Tower, 23rd Floor, Sathorn Nakhorn Tower, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Contact name: Nikolaos Vamvounakis
- Phone number: +66 (0) 26670092 +66 (0) 26670091 +66 (0) 26670090
- Fax number: +66 (0) 26670093
Incoming search terms:
- greece embassy bangkok
- greece embassy thailand
- greece visa agent in bangkok
- greece visa bangkok
- tourist visa to greece from thailand
- visa ellada thailande
- visa greece thailand