How much do meals cost in Thailand?
I am planning a trip to Thailand from California for a 14-day trip. I’ve got the hotel and airfare already covered. The tour also covers breakfast. So I was just curious how much would lunch and dinner normally cost per day on average so I can calculate how much to bring to cover the cost of meals.
Answer by nowhereman
you can eat at a Thai food stand for about $ 1 to $ 2. If you go to a western style indoor restaurant your pay anywhere between $ 3 to $ 10. if your going first class establishment your pay more. Just depends on you taste.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms:
- how much is a meal in thailand
- how much does a meal cost in thailand
- how much do meals cost in thailand
- how much for a meal in thailand
- how much is a meal in thailand 2012
- meal cost in thailand
- how much is meal in thailand
- meal costs in thailand
- how much does food cost in thailand
- hotel meal cost