The Israeli Embassy in Bangkok is there to assist all opf the nationals in Thailand if they find themselves in difficulty. You can also approach the Embassy if you want a visa to visit Israel as a tourist or a visa for employment if you have been hired by an Israeli company. The Embassy is close to the BTS Asok Station and also the MRT Sukhumvit Station in Bangkok.
We have added a map delow with their contact details as well as their telephone numbers, street address and email address. You will note that the Embassy is not far from the Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. Other landmarks are ths PS Tower Building and Sino Thai Tower Building in Bangkok.
Israeli Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:30 to 16:30 09:00 to 16:00
- Address : 25th Fl., 75 Soi 19, Sukhumvit Rd., Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2204 9200
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2204 9221
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org