The Malaysian Embassy in Thailand is here to assist you Malaysian nationals in Thailand who are in need to consular assistance. The Embassy will also issue you with a visa to visit Malaysia long term or for a holiday. It is best to call or email the Embassy if you have any question about the country or visa process. The Embassy is located close to the BNH Hospital and close to BTS Chong Nonsi Station and the MRT Lumphini Station in Bangkok. There is a map and their contact details such as their telephone number and street address listed below.
Note the Embassy cannot assist you with a Thai visa and you will need to contact the Thai Embassy in Malaysia or the Thai Embassy in Penang for a Thai visa. The Malaysian Embassy in Thailand does not deal with any of this.
Malaysian Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:00 to 16:00
- Address : 35, South Sathon Rd., Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2629 6800
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2679 2208
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- Chong Nonsi BTS Station how to go malaysia embassy bangkok
- Konsulat malaysia in bangkok
- malaysia embassy thailand nearest mrt
- malaysian embassy in bangkok visa
- the direction by ari station bangkok to malaysian embassy