If need assistance in Thailand as a Mongolian citizen then the embassy will be able to assist you. If you are wanting to visit Mongolia on holiday or a longer stay then speak tot he staff at the Mongolian Embassy about a visa for Mongolia. The Embassy is best reached from the BTS Asok Station or the MRT Sukhumvit Station and taking a taxi from there.
Note the map and contact details such as the telephone number, address and operating hours of the Embassy in Thailand. The Embassy is close to the Camillian Hospital and also the Bangladeshi Embassy in Thailand if you get lost.
Mongolian Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 09:00 to 17:00
- Address : 100/3 Soi Ekamai 22, Sukhumvit 63 Rd., Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2381 1400 +66 (0) 2392 1011
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2392 4199
- Email : email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- apply mongolia visa in bangkok
- mangulia embassy in bangkok
- mongolian embassy in bangkok closed
- mongolian visa bangkok