The Embassy of Peru is located in Bangkok in the Watthana district of Bangkok. The embassy can assist all Peruvian citizens in Thailand if they find themselves in trouble. If you are wanting to visit Peru then the Embassy can also issue you with a visa for a long stay in Peru. Note that the Embassy is located near the MRT Sukhumvit Station and the BTS Asok Station located in Bangkok.
We have added a map to the embassy as well as all their contact details. Note also that it is always best to email or call the embassy before you arrive at the Embassy in the event you need to bring with documents.
Peruvian Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 09:00 to 17:00
- Address : 16th Fl., Baan Chang Glas Haus Building, 1 Soi 25, Sukhumvit Rd., Watthana, Bangkok
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2260 6243 +66 (0) 2260 6245 +66 (0) 2260 6248
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2260 6244
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org