If you are an expat then you can seek assistance at the Spanish Embassy while in Thailand. You can also apply for a visa for Spain while at the Embassy or apply to take you Thai wife or Thai spouse back to the EU. Speak to them also about a letter if you are trying to register a marriage in Thailand as they can also assist you with this.
There is a map to the embassy and also all their contact details such as their telephone numbers and their operating hours in Bangkok. Note that the Spanish Embassy is located close to the BTS Asok Station and also the MRT Sukhumvit Station in Bangkok in the Klong Toey district.
Spanish Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 08:30 to 15:30
- Address: 23rd Fl., The Embassy of Spain, 193/116-119, Ratchadaphisek Rd., Khlong Toei, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2661 8284 +66 (0) 2661 8285 +66 (0) 2661 8286
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2661 9220
Incoming search terms:
- consul Spain in Bangkok
- embassy Spain in thailand
- spain embassy bangkok
- spanish consulate bangkok
- spanish consulate thailand
- spanish embassy bangkok