What is a “local guarantor” for a visa application?
I am applying for a and there is a question that says, “Name and address of local guarantor”Can I just put my father’s information on it?
Answer by George M
A local guarantor is a person that can vouch for you and your stay. They will usually be financially responsible for you during your stay and will have to cover any costs in the event should you need to be deported. Normally this is for the application for the business visa. In this event you need to find a Thai company to provide the paperwork for you as the local guarantor needs to show that they pay income tax. In Thailand this is mainly for a multiple entry business visa as the marriage visa or tourist visa does not require this to be completed as the one is for tourism and the other is that you are already married to a Thai national.If you use a visa agent or immigration lawyer in Thailand then they will normally complete this paperwork for you to take to the Thai embassy in your country.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- local guarantor
- local guarantor thai visa
- name and address of local guarantor
- thai visa Local Guarantor
- local guarantor thailand
- thailand visa name and address of local guarantor
- thailand visa guarantor
- local guarantor in thailand
- Thai visa application guarantor
- visum name and address of local guarantor
- Help on a visa application, for a Thai national to visit the UK? ( )
- How long has the Thai visa been the same are they going to change the visa application? ( )
- Is the thai visa application going to change anytime soon for next yr? ( )
- Which documents do I need for tourist visa application in Royal Thai Embassy in Malaysia? Thanks.? ( )
- How would someone from Thailand go about getting a visa to visit Japan? ( )
- How can I get a long term Thai visa? ( )
- How to get Thai Visa from Cambodia border run? ( )