If you are going to work in Thailand and obtain a work permit in Thailand then you would be interested in the cost of the work permit. Note that this is only the government fees for the work permit and would not include any legal fees that you may be charged when using a law firm or consultant. The fees do change so check the website from time to time for an update.
Note that there are a number of fees at the Thai Labour Department. There are long, medium and short term work permits. These are shown below however most work permits are for 12 months at a time. There is also the cost of changing your address or to add an employer if you also have a part-time job while in Thailand. This tends to be useful to teacher who have a weekend job.
- 100 Baht/form = Work Permit Application Fee
- 750 Baht = Work Permit that is not longer than 3 months. (Short Term Work Permit)
- 1,500 Baht = Work Permit which is between 3 months and 6 months long. (Short Term Work Permit)
- 3,000 Baht = Work Permit which is between 6 months and 12 months. (Medium Term Work Permit)
For a Thai work permit which is longer than 12 months, the service fee will be as follows:
- 500 Baht/Book = To substitute of a permit
- 1,000 Baht/time = If you want to change your job description in Thailand.
- 3,000 Baht/time = If you want to change or add an employer to the WP in Thailand.
- 1,000 Baht/time = If you want to change the address of the place of work in Thailand.
- 150 Baht/time = If you want to add conditions to the WP while in Thailand.
Incoming search terms:
- cost of work permit of thailand
- cost of work permit thailand
- part time work in thailand work permit?
- thailand short term 3 month work permit
- work permit thailand cost