Advance Parole


Advance Parole gives a Thai fiancée the right to re-enter the United States on a K-1 Visa after leaving the country. This is important because your fiancée cannot leave the country on a K1 Visa. Then return without obtaining this crucial travel document.

K3 Visa in Thailand


Essentially the K3 Visa in Thailand was designed as a fast alternative to the immigrant visas (IR1/CR1). K3’s are a non-immigrant visa so one cannot stay indefinitely in the United States on one of these visas. For the Thai/American couple looking to immigrate to the USA, the K-3 is a good choice if time is Read More

Visa on Arrival


The visa on arrival is a visa waiver. Certain nationalities can enter Thailand for a period of 90 days while others are allowed in for 30 days. There are also those who obtain 14 days on arrival while other will need to show money when arriving at an immigration check point. These do change so Read More

Thai Immigration Forms

Thai Immigration Forms These are most of the Thai immigration forms. You will notice that there are many but for most in Thailand there will be use for only a handful of these. We have highlighted those that might be of interest to an expat in Thailand. The more common Thai immigration forms. These will Read More

Prenuptial Agreements


This is all about prenuptial agreements. Not being an expert in Thai contract law I decided to look at what effect is given to prenuptial agreements in Thailand. I found that generally speaking, so long as the Prenuptial agreement is registered at the time of the marriage the courts in Thailand will uphold the agreement.

Which US Visa to use in Thailand


Do you know which US visa to use in Thailand? The CR1 and IR1 visa (CR-1 if married less than two years, IR-1 if married more than two years to your Thai Spouse) visa is an immigrant visa, the holder of which is lawfully admitted for permanent residence immediately upon arrival in the United States.