Thai Immigration in Kanchanaburi

Living or working in Kanchanaburi you can extend your Thai visa at Thai Immigration in Kanchanaburi. You can extend your visa at their office such as a marriage visa or a retirement visa. You can also ask them about customs duties for your goods coming into Thailand.

Thai Immigration in Kanchanaburi

If you already have an extended visa then you will need a re-entry permit to leave Thailand without invalidating your visa when you return. You can also apply for a visa transfer from one passport to another at Thai immigration. See the Thai immigration forms for the details. There is also the Thai Immigration in Trat if you are interested. See further details about Thai immigration in Kanchanaburi as well as Thai Immigration in Nonthaburi as well.

Thai Immigration in Kanchanaburi

Thai Immigration in Kanchanaburi

Immigration Services

If you want to complete your 90 day reporting then you can do it online. If you have never done 90 day reporting then you will need to go to immigration in to complete your first reporting. Also if you have a new passport then this will also be the same. The first report is done in person. Note that you will need to transfer the visa stamp from the old passport to the new passport. You can also extend your tourist visa here for a fee  of 1,900 THB and this will give you an extra 30 days in Thailand if you have a tourist visa.

If you have a marriage visa or a retirement visa then you will need to ensure that the one year extension is made at their offices. You can also change your visa from a tourist visa to a retirement visa. Search this website for more information.

Address: No. 100/22, Pak Phraek Subdistrict, Mueang District, Kanchanaburi Province, 71000


Office Hours: Mon – Friday 8:30AM–4:30PM (Closed on Public Holidays)



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!