People always want to know, Thai Nationals – No Visa Countries. This is a very common question from expats in Thailand when they wish to visit a country in Asia or around the world with the Thai wife or fiancee. There is always the issue as to which countries do allow a Thai national to enter their country without a visa. There are a number of countries.
Thai Nationals – No Visa Countries
If you are not certain and wish to apply for a visa then speak to the Embassy in Bangkok of the country you are wishing to visit. You can also email the Thai embassy in the country where you wish to visit. I have listed the Thai embassies with a link here with contact details in the country you may wish to visit.
Thai National – No Visa Required
The countries or regions that grant visa-free or visa-on-arrival to personal Thailand passport holders are:
90 days for all passport type.
- Panama (Visa on arrival at 5 USD maximum stay of 90 days)
- Bermuda (Maximum stay of 6 months)
- South Korea
- Switzerland (For a traveller with valid Schengen visa only)
- Ethiopia (on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months)
- Kenya (Visa on arrival maximum stay of 3 months)
- Madagascar (Visa on arrival at 28,000 MGA)
- Fiji (Maximum stay 120 days)
- Solomon Islands (“Visitors Permit” required, which can be obtained on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months)
60 days for all passport type.
30 days for all passport type.
- Armenia (on arrival)
- Cambodia (Visa on arrival – tourist for $20, business for $25)
- East Timor (Visa on arrival – $30)
- Hong Kong
- Oman (Visa on arrival – 20 Omani rial)
- South Ossetia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Burkina Faso (on arrival)
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Vanuatu (Extension of stay up to 4 months in any 1 year period possible)
- Tuvalu (on arrival for a stay of max. one month)
- Tonga (on arrival)
- Rwanda (on arrival provided passenger has applied for a visa through the website www.migration.gov.rw)
- Cape Verde (on arrival)
- Seychelles free for 1 month
- Togo on arrival for max. 7
- Tajikistan (on arrival)
- Dominica for stay of max. 21 days.
- Palau Islands on arrival for a stay of max. 30 days (extension possible).
- Marshall Islands (on arrival)
15 days for all passport type.
- Bangladesh (Visa on arrival – $50, available at Zia Airport; diplomatic and official passport for 30-day visa-free)
14 days for all passport type.
- Bahrain (Visa on arrival cost 5 Bahraini dinar)
- Iran (1 week Visa on arrival)
- Jordan (Visa on arrival cost 10 Jordanian dinar)
- Maldives (Visa on arrival – 30 days)
- Papua New Guinea (Visa on arrival cost 100 PGK)
- Syria (Visa on arrival – payment)
- Togo (Visa on arrival – 7 days)
There us a listing on this website containing all the foreign Embassy in Bangkok where you might call them and ask about a visa on arrival for a Thai national. Don’t depend on a visa on arrival for any country. Its always best to get a proper visa beforehand.