Home » Tracey Brown

Tracey Brown

I develop websites and content for websites related to embassies from around the world. See more pages and content about Thai embassies from around the world. From Canada to Nepal all Thai embassies have been listed here. See the other websites listed on the sidebar for US, Canadian and British embassies.

Advance Parole

Advance Parole gives a Thai fiancée the right to re-enter the United States on a K-1 Visa after leaving the country. This is important because your fiancée cannot leave the country on a K-1 Visa and return without obtaining this crucial travel document.

Read More »

Work Permit and Visa

If you are going to work in Thailand then you can apply for a work permit while holding a number of Thai visas. Most people work in Thailand after obtaining a Thai Business Visa to apply for the visa. This visa has to be applied for at a Thai embassy who will issue the visa for you. If you are going to teach in Thailand then you need to speak to a lawyer as to all the documents needed as these do change.

Read More »

Chilean Embassy in Thailand

The Embassy of Chile is close to the Novatel Hotel in Bangkok. There is not public transport close to the embassy however you can get off at the skytrain BTS Asok Station ot the BTS Phrom Phong Station or the subway system at the MRT Sukhumwit. The embassy can assist you with marriage registration, issue a new passport or register a birth or death in Thailand.

Read More »

Singapore Embassy in Thailand

The Singapore Embassy in Bangkok will issue you a visa for Singapore if you are going there on holiday or to work. You need to call them or email them before you go to Singapore if you need more information about living and working in Singapore. The embassy will also assist their citizens in Thailand who might be in difficulty. The contact details and also a map to the Embassy has been listed below.

Read More »

Ecuadorian Consulate in Thailand

Note the contact details for the Ecuadorian Consulate in Thailand which has been listed below. If you need consular assistance from the consulate in Thailand then it would be best to call them before you pay them a visit. The details are below but there is no map for the area.

Read More »

Thai Marriage Visa

If you are married to a Thai citizen then you can apply for a marriage visa in order to live in Thailand. The process starts at the Thai embassy where you have to apply for a 3 month or 90 day Thai marriage visa. The process is mainly started at a Thai Embassy in Asia by expats in Thailand. The Thai marriage visa is also called the Thai "O" visa in Thailand.

Read More »

Cypriot Consulate in Thailand

Note that this is an honorary consulate in Thailand. If you need more information then contact the Honorary Consulate in Bangkok for more information. There is no map for the location of this consulate so call them if you need to see them.

Read More »

Embassy of Finland in Thailand

The Finnish Embassy in Bangkok Thailand serves all Finnish nationals visiting or expats in Thailand in matters within the scope of the Consular Services Act. The embassy also helps Finnish citizens with such matters as securing passports and other official documents, assists those in distress and offers assistance with legal issues concerning military service, citizenship or notarial services.

Read More »

K1 Visa Process

Before getting into the K-1 process I would always advise obtaining competent legal advice from a licensed American attorney. Thailand can be very difficult to start the process however thousands have completed the process without many problems.

Read More »

Vietnamese Embassy in Thailand

If you need a visa for Vietnam then you can ask at the Vietnamese Embassy in Bangkok for assistance. Many teachers in Thailand who move to Vietnam apply for the initial visa at the Embassy. You can also obtain assistance from the Embassy as a Vietnamese national in Thailand. Note the map to the Embassy and their telephone number, street address and other contact numbers. The Embassy is located not far for the Aetas Hotel and Novotel Hotel in Bangkok a walk from the BTS Ratchadamri Station in Bangkok. It is also not far from the US Embassy in Bangkok Thailand.

Read More »

K3 Visa in Thailand

Essentially a K3 visa was designed as a fast alternative to the immigrant visas (IR1/CR1). K3’s are a non-immigrant visa so one cannot stay indefinitely in the United States on one of these visas. For the Thai/American couple looking to immigrate to the USA, the K-3 is a good choice if time is of the essence.

Read More »

Peruvian Embassy in Bangkok

The Embassy of Peru is located in Bangkok in the Watthana district of Bangkok. The embassy can assist all Peruvian citizens in Thailand if they find themselves in trouble. If you are wanting to visit Peru then the Embassy can also issue you with a visa for a long stay in Peru. Note that the Embassy is located near the MRT Sukhumvit Station and the BTS Asok Station located in Bangkok.

Read More »

Incoming search terms: