The Finnish Embassy in Bangkok Thailand serves all Finnish nationals visiting or expats in Thailand in matters within the scope of the Consular Services Act. The embassy also helps Finnish citizens with such matters as securing passports and other official documents, assists those in distress and offers assistance with legal issues concerning military service, citizenship or notarial services.
Note that the Embassy can be reached via the BTS Rachadamri Station in Bangkok or the BTS Chit Lom Station and across the road from the Erawan Hotel in the Pathum Wan district.
Embassy of Finland in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 07:30 to 15:45 08:00 to 11:00
- Address: The Embassy of Finland, 16th Fl., 500, Phloenchit Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2250 8801
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2250 8802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org