The Consulate of the Republic of the Congo is located in Sathon district of Bangkok on Narathiwat Ratchanakharin Road. It is open from Monday through Friday 09:00-12:00 hrs. If you are going there by train then you should take the BTS skytrain and get off at the BTS Chong Nonsi Station which is not that far from the Consulate.
The telephone numbers and a map to the Consulate has been added below and the Embassy is located close to the branch of Makro in Sathon so it is easy to find.
Consulate of the Congo in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 09:00 to 12:00
- Address: 3/2, Narathiwat Ratchanakharin Rd., Thung Wat Don, Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2476 3211
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2476 5333