The Malaysian Embassy in Thailand is here to assist you Malaysian nationals in Thailand who are in need to consular assistance. The Embassy will also issue you with a visa to visit Malaysia long term or for a holiday. It is best to call or email the Embassy if you have any question about the country or visa process.
Malaysian Embassy in Bangkok
The Embassy is located close to the BNH Hospital and close to BTS Chong Nonsi Station and the MRT Lumphini Station in Bangkok. There is a map and their contact details such as their telephone number and street address listed below. Note the Embassy cannot assist you with a Thai visa and you will need to contact the Thai Embassy in Malaysia or the Thai Embassy in Penang for a Thai visa. The Malaysian Embassy in Thailand does not deal with any of this.
Details Malaysian Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days :Monday – Friday
- Service hours : 8.00 a.m – 4.00 p.m
- Address : Kronos Sathorn Tower Level 17,46 North Sathorn Road, Silom Bang Rak Bangkok
- Phone number :+ +66-2340-5720 (General line) :
- +66-2340-5731/5732 (for Consular matters during working hours)
- Fax number :+66-2340-5721
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
See which countries Thais can visit without a visa as well as the South African Embassy in Thailand and the Irish Embassy in Bangkok Thailand. See also the Thai Immigration in Pattani when crossing over the border from Malaysia.