If you are a Burmese national in Thailand and need help then you can contact the Burmese Embassy in Bangkok for assistance. If you are wanting to visit Bruma then you will need a visa to enter the country. You can apply for a visa in Bangkok at the Embassy. Note that the Embassy is near the BTS Chong Nonsi Station in the Bang Rak district.
The Embassy is near the St Louis Hospital. Always email the Embassy or call them if you are not certain which documents to bring so you do not need to return with more documents. See the map and telephone and contact details below with their street address in Bangkok.
Myanmar Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 09:00 to 16:30
- Address : 132, Sathon Nua Rd., Suriyawong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2234 0230 +66 (0) 2233 2237 +66 (0) 2233 7250 +66 (0) 2234 4698
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2236 6898
- Email : email@example.com