The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Thailand is located on Sathon Nua Road in the Bang Rak district of Bangkok Thailand. The Embassy of Saudi Arabia is open on a Monday through Friday from 09:00-15:00. However, the consular section is only open 09.30 – 11.30 (Monday – Friday). If you need to contact them then call before you visit the embassy.
Note that the Embassy of Saudi Arabia is located close to the BTS Chong Nonsi Station which is very close to the Embassy. The MRT Silom Station is a bit further away and you would need to take a taxi from there to the Embassy. See the map to the embassy below to see how close they are. The Embassy is close to the BNH Hospital and the Christian University in the Bang Rak district.
Saudi Arabian Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 09:00 to 15:00
- Address : 23rd & 24th Fl., The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, 82, Sathon Nua Rd., Bang Rak, Bangkok
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2639 2999 +66 (0) 2639 2960 +66 (0) 2639 2961 +66 (0) 2639 2962
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2639 2950
Incoming search terms:
- SAUDI ARABIA embassy bangkok
- saudi embassy bangkok
- royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia Bangkok
- Saudi arabia visa bangkok
- saudi arabian embassy in thailand
- SAUDI EMBASSY THAILAND