The Irish Embassy in Thailand is there to assist all Irish nationals both tourists and those living in Thailand. It can also issue a visa for Ireland for Thai nationals and aassist you with consular assistance such a registering your marriage in Thailand. The Embassy is located close to the BTS Chong Nongsi Station and also very close to Head Office of Thai Immigration in Bangkok.
Note that the Irish Embassy in Thailand is located in the Sathon district of Bangkok. Always email or call the Embassy before you visit the embassy to ensure you have all the documents and that they will be open on the day you arrive. The Embassy is close to the BNH Hospital and around the corner from the Russian Embassy in Thailand and also the Saudi Arabian Embassy in Bangkok which are all located in the same area.
Irish Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 08:30 to 12:30
- Address: 28th Fl, Consulate Of Ireland, Bangkok, Sathon Tai Rd., Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Contact name: Mr.Gary Biesty
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2677 7500
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2677 7501
- Email: email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- irish embassy bangkok
- @loxinfo co th
- embassy of ireland bangkok
- Ireland embassy in Bangkok
- irish embassy in bangkok email address