The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Thailand is close to the Consulate of Namibia in Thailand and is located a distance away from the MRT Sukhumvit Station and the BTS Asok Station in Bangkok. You can take a taxi from there to the Embassy. The embassy handles applications for visas to Kenya. It also provides assistance to Kenyan nationals in difficulty.
If you are planing a holiday in Kenya then you should apply for your visa in Kenya. Note that the Embassy is located close to the Samitivej Sukimvit Hospital and the Camillian Hospital in the Watthana district.
Kenyan Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 09:00 to 17:00
- Address: 62 Soi Thong Lo 5, Sukhumvit 55 Rd., Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2712 5721 +66 (0) 2185 3682 +66 (0) 2185 3683
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2712 5720
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- kenya ambassador to thailand
- kenya embassy bangkok
- Kenya embassy in thailand
- what time does the Nigerian embassy open in Kenya