If you are an Indian national in Thailand then the Consulate in Chiang Mai and the the Embassy in Bangkok will be able to issue you with a new passport. The Indian Embassy can also issue you with a visa for India if you wish to visit Indian for the purposes of tourism. You will note that the passport and visa services are done at another branch of the Embassy.
Note also that the Indian Embassy is located near the BTS Asok station and the MRT Sukhumvit Station. The Embassy is also not far from the Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. It is also close of Q House, PS Tower Building and not to forget the Sino Thai Building in the Asok area. Also note that all applications for all categories of visa to India must be made at the India Visa Application Centre (1 Glas Haus Building, Sukhumvit Soi 25, call 02 665 2968/9).
Indian Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:00 to 17:00 09:00 to 16:30
- Address : 46 Soi 23, Sukhumvit Rd., Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2258 0300-6
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2262 1740 +66 (0) 2258 4627
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- @inet co th
- @mozart inet co th
- Building @loxinfo co th \Building\
- indian embassy bangkok
- indian embassy bangkok near skytrain station