The Singapore Embassy in Bangkok will issue you a visa for Singapore if you are going there on holiday or to work. You need to call them or email them before you go to Singapore if you need more information about living and working in Singapore. The embassy will also assist their citizens in Thailand who might be in difficulty. The contact details and also a map to the Embassy has been listed below.
The Embassy is within walking distance from the BTS Chong Nonsi Station and there are many embassies around in this area. The buildings in the area are the Sathon City Tower, Bangkok City Tower and also the Sathorn Thani Complex. See the map for more details.
Singapore Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 09:00 to 17:00
- Address : 129, Sathon Tai Rd., Si Lom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2286 2111 +66 (0) 2286 1434
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2287 2578 +66 (0) 2286 6966
- Email : email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- singapore embassy bangkok
- Embassy of Singapore Sathon Bangkok
- singapore consulate phuket
- singapore embassy in thailand