If you are going to tour South Korea then you will need a visa for a long term stay in Korea. If you are a foreigner wanting to teach in South Korea then you also need to correct visa for South Korea. Speak to the staff at the Korean Embassy about what is needed for your visa while you are in Thailand. Note there is a map, telephone number and also a street address for the Embassy in Bangkok.
The South Korean Embassy is close to the MRT Thailand Cultural center on the MRT subway line. You might have to take a short taxi ride from the subway system to the South Korean embassy located in Huai Khwang.
South Korean Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:30 to 16:30
- Address : 23, Thiam Ruammit Rd., Huai Khwang, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2247 7537 +66 (0) 2247 7538 +66 (0) 2247 7539
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2247 7535
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org