If you live in Thailand or you are on holiday and need assistance then the Japanese embassy in Thailand will be able to assist you. We have listed their contact details below with a map to the Japanese Embassy in the Pathumwan distict. You will note that the Japanese Embassy is located near to the MRT Lumphini Station.
Note that the Japanese Embassy in Thailand is located in the Pathum Wan district of Bangkok and also note their operating hours in Bangkok. It is always best if you call the Embassy to check if they are open.
Japanese Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Service hours : 08:30 to 17:45
- Address : 177, Witthayu Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2207 8500 +66 (0) 2696 3000
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2207 8510
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org