There is a Canadian Embassy in Bangkok and also a Canadian Consulate in Chiang Mai. We have listed the contact details for the embassy below and you can contact them if you need to renew your passport, register a marriage in Thailand and also register a birth or death of a Canadian in Thailand.
Note the contact telephone numbers for the embassy and also a map and the operating hours of the embassy. If you are in Canada and are looking at visiting Thailand then you can apply for a Thai visa at the Thai Embassy in Ottawa. The embassy located close to the subway system being the MRT Silom Station which is about 20 minutes walk and a 10 minute taxi ride from the skytrain BTS Silom Station in Bangkok. Note the operating hours on a Friday! See more Canadian embassy listings here.
Embassy of Canada in Bangkok, Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 07:30 to 16:15
- Address : 15th Fl., 990, Rama IV Rd., Suriyawong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2636 0540
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2636 0566
- Email : email@example.com
Consulate of Canada in Chiang Mai, Thailand
c/o Raming Tea Co., Ltd.
151 Moo 3, Super Highway
Chiang Mai 50000
City: Chiang Mai
Phone: (+66) (53) 850 147 / 242 292
Fax: (+66) (53) 850 147
Office Hours: 09.00 – 15.00
Incoming search terms:
- canadian consulate chiang mai
- location of canadian embassy in bangkok
- thailand canadian embassy office