Greek Embassy in Thailand

These are the details of the Greek Embassy in Thailand. If you are in Thailand on holiday or wanting to tour Greece and looking for a visa then you should contact the Hellenic Embassy in Bangkok for assistance. If you are an expat they will also assist you where they can with consular assistance. Below is a map to the Greek Embassy in Thailand and their contact details such as their telephone numbers and street address.

Greek Embassy in Thailand

Note that the Hellenic Embassy is located very close to the BTS Chong Nonsi Station. You can walk to the Embassy from this BTS station. Note that the Embassy is close to the BNH Hospital in Bangkok and also the Christian University. The area where it is located is called the Bang Rak district of Bangkok. The Belgium Embassy is also not far away as Bahrain Embassy is in the same building. You simply cannot get lost.

Greek Embassy in Thailand

Consular Assistance

If you are a Greek national and in Thailand, the Embassy of Greece can assist you. Firstly if you lost your passport, normally you will need to report this to the police. They will give you a case number and most times the embassies will want this when giving you a new passport. Finally, if you are holiday they can arrange an emergency travel document so you can return to Greece. Contact them on the numbers below.

If you are getting married then you will need a letter from the Embassy to state that you are single. This is normally call a freedom to marry letter. Some countries are vastly different such as the Singaporean Embassy. Most Western countries will ask you to complete a form at the Embassy and then wait a day or two for the affidavit. From there the letter needs to be verified by Thai Foreign Affairs. You can see the process here.

Address: 100/41 Sathorn Nakorn Tower N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok
Tel: +66 (0) 2 6670090, 91, 92
Fax: +66 (0) 2 6670093
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00-13:00 (upon prior notice)
Closed: The Embassy is closed on all local and foreign public holidays

If you live in Thailand, there is always a Thai immigration office where you live. This is where you extend you Thai visa or apply fora new visa. These range from Thai immigration in Nan to Thai Immigration in Ranong close to the Burmese border. Search this website for more information.

Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!