The South African Embassy located in Bangkok Thailand provides information and services to to all South african citizens and nationals in Thailand, Burma and Cambodia and Laos. The map of the embassy has been listed below with their operating hours and street address.
Note that the closest station to the embassy are the BTS Nana Station and the MRT Lumphini Station. The embassy manages all visa applications to South Africa. It also provides assistance for South African nationals in difficulty and issues passports and temporary passports while in the country.
South African Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 08:00 to 16:30
- Address: 12th A Floor, M-Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, 87 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2659 2900
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2685 3500
- Email: email@example.com