The Swiss Embassy in Thailand is located close to the BTS Phloen Chit Station in Bangkok. You can speak to the staff if you wish to take your Thai wife back to Switzerland and need a visa or you can ask them for a letter of no impediment to register your marriage in Thailand. If you are on holiday you can also ask them for consular assistance if you find yourself in difficulty.
There is a map below with their location and also their telephone numbers and street address. If you can find the Novotel Hotel in Bangkok then you will be very close to the Swiss Embassy. If you need a Thailand visa then you need to speak to the Thai Embassy in Bern for more details.
Swiss Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 07:45 to 16:30 09:00 to 11:30
- Address : 35, North Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2674 6900
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2674 6901
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org