If you need consular assistance as a Portuguese national then you can seek help at the Portuguese Embassy in Bangkok. Their contact details have been listed below with a map to the Embassy. Note their operating hours before you go and as always it is best to send them an email with your questions so you know what to bring.
If you are getting married in thailand and want to register your marriage then contact them for a letter for the Thai Amphur who will need that letter from the embassy to register your marriage in Thailand. The closest BTS station is the BTS Krung Thonburi Station in Bangkok. They are just over the river from there in the Bang Rak district.
Portugal Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours:09:00 to 16:00
- Address: 26 Bush Lane Soi New Road 30, Bang Rak, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2234 7436 +66 (0) 2234 7435 +66 (0) 2234 2123
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2639 6113
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org