If you need a visa for Vietnam then you can ask at the Vietnamese Embassy in Bangkok for assistance. Many teachers in Thailand who move to Vietnam apply for the initial visa at the Embassy. You can also obtain assistance from the Embassy as a Vietnamese national in Thailand. Note the map to the Embassy and their telephone number, street address and other contact numbers. The Embassy is located not far for the Aetas Hotel and Novotel Hotel in Bangkok a walk from the BTS Ratchadamri Station in Bangkok. It is also not far from the US Embassy in Bangkok Thailand.
Vietnamese Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:30 to 16:30
- Address : 83/1, Wireless Rd., Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2251 5837 +66 (0) 2251 5838 +66 (0) 2251 7202 +66 (0) 2251 3552
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2251 7201