The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Bangkok Thailand manages the visa applications to Norway. The Embassy also provides consular assistance for all Norwegian citizens in difficulty while in Thailand. If you are getting married in Thailand and need a letter from the Embassy then you need to speak to them about the letter of no impediment. This allows you to register your marriage in Thailand.
The Embassy of Norway is located in Central Bangkok and it is not very far from the BTS Asok Station and the MRT Sukhumvit Station in Bangkok. You should be able to take a motocycle taxi from these stations. If you can find Major Sukhumvit then you are not to far from the Norwegian Embassy in Thailand in the Watthana district of Thailand.
Norwegian Embassy in Thailand
- Address: 18th Fl.,591 Soi 33, Sukhumvit Rd., Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2204 6500
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2262 0218
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hour: 09:00 to 16:00
The Royal Norwegian Consulate on Phuket
3rd floor, MMB Building on Thepkasatri Road (covers Phuket, Phang-Nga and Krabi provinces)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00.
Tel: 076 237 156
Fax: 076 236 317
The Royal Norwegian Consulate in Pattaya
384/22 Moo 12, Jomthien Garden #52, Jomthien Beach Road (covers Chon Buri, Chantaburi, Rayong and Trat)
Monday 09:00-11:30 and 14:00-17:00, Tuesday 09:00-11:30 and Friday 09:00-11:30. Tel: 038 231 630
Fax: 038 232 227
Incoming search terms:
- Embassy of Norway Watthana Bangkok
- marriage in norwegian embassy in bangkok thailand
- norway embassy bangkok