If you are going to work in Dubai then you will need a visa for the UAE. The Embassy in Bangkok will be able to assist you with this if you have the correct paperwork. The Embassy will also assist all UAE nationals in Bangkok if they find themselves in difficulty in Thailand.
The closest mass transit point to the Embassy is the BTS Ratchadamri Station from where you can walk or the MRT Lumphini Station but will require a short taxi ride of tuk tuk ride to the Embassy in Bangkok. See the map and contact details for more information.
UAE Embassy in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:30 to 15:30
- Address : 29th Fl., 82, Sathon Nua Rd., Si Lom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2402 4000
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2402 4005 +66 (0) 2402 4003
- Email : email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- uae embassy in thailand
- uae embassy bangkok
- uae visa in Bangkok
- where dubai Embassy in thailand ?
- embassy of UAE bangkok
- uae embassy in bangkok