This is the United Arab Emirates Embassy in Thailand. If you are going to work in Dubai then you will need a visa for the UAE. The Embassy in Bangkok will be able to assist you with this if you have the correct paperwork. The Embassy will also assist all UAE nationals in Bangkok if they find themselves in difficulty in Thailand.
United Arab Emirates Embassy in Thailand
The closest mass transit point to the Embassy is the BTS Ratchadamri Station from where you can walk or the MRT Lumphini Station but will require a short taxi ride of tuk tuk ride to the Embassy in Bangkok. See the map and contact details for more information.
UAE Embassy in Thailand
- Open days :Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : From: 0900 hrs to: 1600 hrs
- Address : 29th Fl., 82, Sathon Nua Rd., Si Lom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Phone number :+66 (0) 2402 4000
- Fax number :+66 (0) 2402 4005 +66 (0) 2402 4003
- Email : BangkokEMB@mofaic.gov.ae
See also the contact details such as the telephone and email address of the United States Embassy in Bangkok as well as the other issues such as the K3 Visa in Thailand as well as the Work Permit and Visa process in the country. The Work Permit Fees in Thailand is also listed on this website.