The Swedish Embassy in Thailand can assist you if you have problems and need consular assistance while in Thailand. The contact details have been listed below with a map to the Embassy. you will note that it is very close to the BTS Asok Station and the MRT Sukhumvit Station in Central Bangkok.
The Embassy is located in the Watthana distroct of Bangkok and close to the Omni Tower in Bangkok. You can also ask the embassy for a letter for the Thai Aumphur if you want to register a marriage in Thailand. If you are taking your wife back to Sweden you can also ask about a visa for her.
Swedish Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 07:30 to 16:15
- Address: 20th Fl., 140 Soi between Soi 4 and 6, Sukhumvit Rd., Watthana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2263 7200
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2263 7260
- Email: email@example.com