The German Embassy in Bangkok handles all the visa applications for German and also the Schengen visa applications in Thailand. The Embassy also provides consular assistance to all German nationals in difficulty.
This can be while on holiday or as expats. If you wish to register your marriage in Thailand then the embassy can provide you with a letter for this process. The contact details with a map to the Embassy has been listed below. You will note that the MRT Lumphini Station is very close to the embassy and easy to get to. The Embassy is close to Q House in the Sathon district of Bangkok.
German Embassy in Thailand
- Open days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours: 07:00 to 15:30
- Address: 9, Sathon Tai Rd., Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Phone number: +66 (0) 2287 9000
- Fax number: +66 (0) 2287 9079 +66 (0) 2287 1776
- Email: email@example.com