If you are an expat then you can seek assistance at the Spanish Embassy in Bangkok while in Thailand. You can also apply for a visa for Spain while at the Embassy or apply to take your Thai wife or Thai spouse back to the EU. Speak to them also about a letter if you are trying to register a marriage in Thailand as they can also assist you with this.
Spanish Embassy in Bangkok
There is a map to the embassy and also all their contact details such as their telephone numbers and their operating hours in Bangkok. Note that the Spanish Embassy is located close to the BTS Asok Station and also the MRT Sukhumvit Station in Bangkok in the Klong Toey district.
Details of Spanish Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days:Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours:08:30 to 15:30
- Address:Lake Rajada Office Complex, 23rd Floor, Suite 98-99 193, Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey Bangkok 10110 Thailand
- Phone number:+66 (0) 2661 8284 +66 (0) 2661 8285 +66 (0) 2661 8286
- Fax number:+66 (0) 2661 9220
You can also see the Thai Immigration in Songkhla details on here as well as the Thai Immigration in Sa Kaeo. These are common Thai immigration office in the South and East of Thailand. There is also the Argentinian Embassy in Bangkok as well as the Italian Embassy in Bangkok.