If you are getting married in Thailand and wish to register a marriage then you need to contact the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok for assistance. They will provide you with a letter for the Thai Aumphur in Thailand to show that you can get married while in Thailand. They can also assist you if you had been in an accident or in need of consular assistance. You can also approach them if you need a pension letter to extend your Thai retirement visa and to show that you meet the requirements for the retirement visa while in Thailand.
If you are going back to the EU then you can speak to them about a visa for your Thai wife or Thai fiancee while in Bangkok. They cannot however assist you with a Thai visa as you need to speak to the Thai Embassy in Holland about a Thai visa. The Embassy has been listed below with their contact number, street address and also a map to the Embassy of the Netherlands. Note that that Embassy is close to the Novotel hotel in Bangkok as well as the Four Seasons Hotel.
The nearest BTS station is the BTS Ratchadamri Station and to the North via the BTS Phloen Chit Station in Bangkok. There is also the Honorary Consulate in Vientiane, Laos (Email: email@example.com)
Dutch Embassy in Thailand
- Open days :Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours :08:00 to 17:00
- Address : 15 Soi Tonson, Ploenchit Rd., Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Contact name :Emergency Contact (not visa)
- Phone number :+66 (0) 2309 5200
- Fax number :+66 (0) 2309 5205
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org