Thai Immigration in Chachoengsao

Chachoengsao is way outside of Bangkok and if you need to extend your visa or report your passport stolen then you need to seek help at Thai Immigration in Chachoengsao. Note that you can also do your 90 day reporting at their office and extend your tourist visa, marriage visa and retirement visa.

Thai Immigration in Chachoengsao

Note that the immigration office in Chachoengsao is on the road running under the bridge and you need to watch your left-hand side for their entrance as shown on the photo below. See the second photo looking up the road from the immigration office. You will note that the immigration office in Chachoengsao has moved to a brand new building. See the Google map for its location. This is the new immigration office in Chachoengsao. It has a very beautiful building with a large parking lot so you will have no issue parking the car.

Thai Immigration in Chachoengsao map

If you cannot do the online reporting then Thai Immigration in Chachoengsao will be able to assist you with this. You will be able to report there. Many who are new cannot report online as their visa is new. The first 90 day reporting has to be in person. After this is can be done online without an issue. If you need to extend your tourist visa, then this can also be done for the fee of 1,900THB which will allow you an additional 30 day stay in Thailand. There are not many tourists in the area, to the extension would be very fast, in terms of waiting. See also the Chachoengsao Province.

Thai Immigration in Chachoengsao

Thai Visa Extension

Should you wish to extend you visa with your non-immigrant visa. Then you can have this done here as well. The marriage visa is 400,000 THB in a Thai bank account and 800,000 THB for a retirement visa. Don’t forget to also apply for a re-entry permit. This allows you to leave Thailand and return with the extended visa in tack. If you leave without a re-entry permit, you will need to start the visa extension again from scratch.

Also, you will note that waiting times as to how long the money needs to be in the bank before you can extend the visa. You can email them or call them to ask for the procedure. If you changed passports, then they can also move your Thai visa from the old passport to the new passport. You will need to check the fees on this.

Address: 118 หมู่ 11 Bang Kaeo, Mueang Chachoengsao District, Chachoengsao
Tel: 0-3851-4011


Office Hours: Mon – Friday 8:30AM–4PM (Closed on Public Holidays)

There are a number of immigration offices in Thailand. These can be Thai immigration in Bangkok or as far out as Thai immigration in Ranong. They will all be able to assist you, however your visa extension needs to be done in the area where you live. See the website sidebar for more information. See also the Amphur in Chachoengsao as well as the Myanmar Embassy in Thailand if you are from Burma.




Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!