Home » Tag Archives: ir1 visa

Tag Archives: ir1 visa

IR1 or CR1 Visa for a Thai spouse

An IR-1/ CR-1 Visa is essentially what to use if you want to get your Thai spouse into the United States with permanent residence (green card). See the other options such as a K1 Visa or a K3 visa while in Thailand.

Read More »

Incoming search terms: