The Embassy of Panama in Thailand is located on the Rama IV Road in the Sathon district of Bangkok. The office hours has been listed below if you wish to visit the embassy. The embassy will assist their own nationals and issue a visa if you wish to visit Panama. You will note that the MRT Khlong Toei Station and the MRT Lumphini Station is the nearest station to the Embassy in Bangkok.
We have added a map below to show you where it is located so you can find the Panamanian Embassy easier. As stated above there are 2 options to finding the embassy. You should also call them or email them before you arrive at the embassy to ensure you have all the documents needed. Note the street address, telephone numbers and other contact details with a map listed below. Note that the Embassy is close to the Aetas Hotel and the Lumpini Boxing Stadium.
Embassy of Panama in Thailand
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 09:00 to 17:00
- Address : 16th Fl., 1168/91, Rama IV Rd., Thung Maha Mek, Sathon, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2679 7988 +66 (0) 2679 7989 +66 (0) 2679 7980 +66 (0) 2679 7990
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2679 7991
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org