Thai Immigration in Lopburi

Living or working in Lopburi and need to extend your visa. You can extend your tourist visa at Thai Immigration in Lopburi and you can also extend your retirement visa or marriage visa if you are married to a Thai national at the immigration office.

Thai Immigration in Lopburi

Note that you can also do your 90 day immigration reporting at their offices. See the photo below to see where it is located off the circle in Lopburi as it is a bit of an odd location when you look at the map. The map makes it look very far but it is not very far off from the circle as you can see.

Thai Immigration in Lopburi map

See the Google map to Thai Immigration in Lopburi. You will note that it is to the South of the large circle. The immigration office is very small as there are not many expats in Lopburi. The contact details such as their telephone number as well as their opening hours has also been listed. This as well as the email address for the Lopburi office. You can also ask then to change your visa from the old passport to the new passport. What they would call changing the stamp in Thailand. You can see on this website how that is done in the country at immigration.

Thai Immigration in Lopburi

Thai Visa Extension

If you have a marriage visa then you will need to apply to extend the visa for 12 months. You will need to meet the marriage visa requirements which is 400,000 THB in a Thai bank account. You will also need to ensure that you have all the documents including including a hand drawn map to where you live. The retirement visa requirements are that you have 800,000 THB in a Thai bank account or an Embassy letter to state that you meet the 65,000 THB per month pension requirement. You will also need to be older than 50 years when you apply.

Address: No. 88/88 Phra Piya Road, Talay Chup Son Subdistrict, Mueang Lop Buri
Tel: 0-3642-4686
Fax: 0-3642-4862
Office Hours: Mon – Friday 8:30AM–4PM (Closed on Public Holidays)

There are many Thai immigration offices in thailand. You will have to extend your visa at the immigration office area where you live. These can be Sriracha immigration which is very busy as there are many expats in Chonburi. There is also the Hat Yai immigration office. See in which area you live.



Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!