If you need assistance while in Thailand then the New Zealand Embassy in Bangkok will be able to assist you if you have been arrested, be involved in an accident or need to have your passport replaced. You can also get a letter of no impediment if you are wanting to register your marriage in Thailand. Note that this embassy covers Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Burma and located in the Pathum Wan district of Bangkok.
If you want to take your Thai wife back to New Zealand or your Thai fiancee then you can apply for a visa at the embassy for her. You need to call or email the embassy for their process and also the cost and timeline for the visa. We have added a map to the address below. Note that the closest BTS station to the embassy is the BTS Phloen Chit Station.
New Zealand Embassy in Bangkok
- Open days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Service hours : 08:00 to 16:30
- Address : 14th Fl., 87, Wireless Rd., Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Phone number : +66 (0) 2254 2530
- Fax number : +66 (0) 2253 9045
- Email : email@example.com
Incoming search terms:
- nz embassy bangkok
- new zealand consulated chiangmai
- new zealand embassy in bangkok
- nz immigration bangkok
- new zealand embassy bangkok
- nz embassy thailand